OJPC’s Second Chance Legal Clinics are an opportunity for people with criminal records to find answers. At our clinics, clients typically want information on or want to apply for:
- Record sealing or expungement
- A Certificate of Qualification for Employment (CQE)
- Learn about collateral sanctions and how they’ll affect job, housing and education prospects
- Get a driver’s license reinstated
- Mitigate burdensome court fines and fees.
More information: Can I seal my criminal record?
If you’re an employer and you want more information on second chance hiring, if you want OJPC to bring a legal clinic or presentation to your workplace or neighborhood, please email email@example.com.
People with criminal records speak one-on-one with an OJPC attorney or paralegal at our monthly clinics at the Urban League, the Freestore Foodbank, and the Hamilton County Public Defender’s Office. Legal advice, information, and representation—free of charge. See the schedule for our clinics below:
If you have a question for our Second Chance Team or if you would like to make an appointment with our legal professionals, email firstname.lastname@example.org.