OJPC produces a range of informational guides to policy, law, and other issues related to the criminal justice system. Find our work here.
- A Prayer for Justice: A Prayer for Tyra
- What is a CQE and How Do You Represent a Client Applying for One?
- Avoiding the Box, Banning the Box, Reframing the Box
- An Evening with Piper Kerman
- Redemption & Retention
- Certificates of Qualification for Employment (CQEs)
- CQE Workbook
- CQEs and Employers
- Understanding and Clearing Up Criminal Records in Ohio
- How to File for Clemency in Ohio
- CIVICC Ohio
- Looking Forward: A Comprehensive Plan for Criminal Justice Reform in Ohio (2016)
- Stress on the Streets (SOS): Race, Policing, Health, and Increasing Trust not Trauma, Executive Summary (2015)
- Stress on the Streets (SOS): Race, Policing, Health, and Increasing Trust not Trauma, Full Report (2015)
- Serious Mental Illness and the Death Penalty (2015)
- Urban League: State of Black Cincinnati, Criminal Justice (2015)
- Annual Report (2014)
- $42,000 for a Courthouse Hour (2010)
- The Disenfranchisement of the Re-Enfranchised: Four Years Later (2008)
- The Disenfranchisement of the Re-Enfranchised (2004)
These external resources are a collection of sites OJPC consults over the course of its work. Though we do not endorse all opinions or information contained, taken together these sites provide a great place to learn about fair, intelligent, redemptive justice and how it applies to Ohio.